School of Performing Arts
Voice Performing Arts centre: Training in vocals and instruments like guitar, piano, violin, keyboard and drums. Highly experienced tutors who add not just the knowledge of music and arts but also instill excellence and passion into students.
Voice international Music Training program aims to develop participants' skills in the following areas, including pitch, rhythm, concentration and co-ordination, as well as learning how to use their talents properly.
- Music Theory
- Choral singing
- Aural and sight- reading
- Artistic creativity
- Artistic expression and style
Instruments: Strings, Woodwinds and Brass, Percussion, Keyboards, Vocal training.
Syllabus and written examinations of various Grade Levels are from Trinity College London. We are also a Centre for Trinity College London examinations.
Levels of Achievement
- Foundation level: Grade 1-3
- Intermediate level: Grade 4-5
- Advanced Level : Grade 6-8
- Course period – 6 months (48 classes)
- Duration of class – 45 minutes (group & individual sessions), 2 classes per week.
- Rates for individual classes will differ from group classes
For those interested in appearing for the Theory or Practical Grade Examination from Trinity College London, an evaluation will be held by VOICE and based on the assessment a further period of study will be advised.
Trinity College London exam dates:
- May session (Classes from November to April)
- November session (Classes from April to November)
- Full timetable of Practical and Theory classes available
Expert training for special needs children is available
Highly experienced tutors who transfer not just the knowledge of music and arts but also instill excellence and passion into students.